Saturday, October 10, 2009

A trip to Chicago for a family wedding.....

Mike and I went to Chicago last weekend for my niece's wedding. We traveled in tandem with my brother Steve, his wife Pam and their grand daughter Amanda who all live in Springfield Missouri. My other brother David and his kids Becca and Nathan met us there. We missed David's Natalie and my sister, her husband and son Corey. Wish we ALL could have been together! Here is my third brother Paul's wife Judith and their son Evan. Paul is the father of the bride. We are in the hotel great room...and Evan does not like his picture taken and rarely sits still....but is sooooo cute!Evan....a blurrrrr......We all are pretty much computer addicts...maybe none as bad as me! But here are Steve and Amanda on the hotel computers.Paul and Judith had us over to their lovely home for a wonderful lunch the day of the wedding. The wedding did not start until 8 and the food was to be vegan...so they gave us all a meat fix! BUT the wedding food turned out to be very delish! As was Judith's meal! Thanks guys!!!Evan in his Halloween costume....with Steve...Evan and his Uncle Dave.....Evan, Amanda and Judith....A WONDERFUL meal!Steve, Nathan, Becca, Pam and David....with Paul in the background
Next post the rehearsal dinner and wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment