Friday, December 16, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011

Well another year has come and about gone. So finally I am updating our blog! Here are a few pictures and news about how our 2011 was. We had some good times and and some sad times with illness and deaths involving some dear family and friends. I now have a new job right here in Owensville, working for the Gasconade County Health Department. I still am doing some things for the Osage County Health department as well...but will leave that position in the spring and only work in Gasconade County...our home county! We will be sharing Christmas with my sister and some of my brothers and family this year. But we have had some parties and gatherings here too for the holidays. We love our home here and living in Owensville. We treasure our friends here and our church family and love becoming more and more involved with the community!Mike's daughters, their husbands and the grandkids came out for a brunch and gifts and games...and Ella is about the only one who let's me take her picture anymore!! It was a fun day though for us.... I am so excited that my Christmas Cactus looks as if it actually may bloom on Christmas Day this year. The following posts will show you some things that happened through out 2011. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all who read this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment