Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday.....

Woke up this AM to a cool and gloomy day. Rained a bit during the night. Slept great....usually do sleep well in this little trailer! Mike is already gone...doing his thing. I am about to go for my walk through town and will bring back a St. Louis Post Dispatch. We are so happy to be able to read that great newspaper again! Anyway.....I will take my camera along on my walk.

Today I feel like buying things....that can be dangerous! We do have some extra money just now...but need to be careful as I do not have a job lined up here yet. I have made some inquiries but have not found anything yet. Will continue looking and am pretty sure that something will turn up soon.

But need to squelch the urge to shop! We already spent big bucks on a new stove and fridge...and a new set of pots and pans. Need to get things like towels and a new toaster. Got a cute settee for the sitting room/foyer at a local auction gallery. Turned out Mike knew the folks running it from his long time contacts with the antique/estate sale crowd here in the St. Louis area. Maybe I will buy a new set of dishes...though I do have lots of those up north. Until we sell up there (and we hope it will be soon...but realistically, Michigan is sooo economically depressed) I will have to buy some doubles of some things. Anyway....need to get going...more later.... Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment