Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cannot get Mike to leave Owensville!

OK...this is getting serious now! Mike went down there with a load and I cannot get him to come home! Seriously! First he was to come home on Wed...then on Thursday....and when I talked to him tonight...he said he would TRY to head out tomorrow! Secretly I am glad though....cause really I was the one pushing to buy this house and he was reluctant. Now he truly is seeing it's potential and loving it there. I need him here though cause I killed the second biggest spider I have ever seen (they grow BIG spiders up here in Michigan!!) in my closet tonight! That is HIS job. But I should not complain cause he has done some painting and bought and moved in a dresser and a chest on chest and a computer desk. AND unloaded all the stuff he brought...fixed the wobbly downstairs toilet and some other things too. Not having a DISH and getting not many channels does make you work...otherwise you are bored! I really AM very happy that he is liking it there. The town is delightful and the house is getting that way! In 2 weeks I will head down there with a load. My last day of work is May 14th. Went out tonight with some of my coworkers and we had such fun! Are going to do it one more time before I leave for good. They are the best people and I will really, really miss my job! AND all our other friends too! But need to get my husband home so that we can pack up all the boxes I have packed and get moving again! Will keep you updated! Judy

1 comment:

  1. hey, how about some before and afterwards pictures of the inside. :-) if it is anything like the Tustin home when you are done, should be in a magazine. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete