Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July...so far....

Hello everyone.....July is almost half over and has been very busy and very much fun so far! I just had my birthday. It was quiet cause Mike was up north getting yet anther load...so I was here by myself. But thanks to cards and phone calls and emails from friends and family, I celebrated just fine! And Mike sent me this gorgeous flower arrangement! The most beautiful one I have ever seen...done right here in Owensville!
Last week our dear friends from Florida Al and Ann visited us here. We had such a good time with them, I forgot to take any pictures! We went to Washington for lunch and then drove along the Mo. River to Hermann, where we toured the Stone Hill Winery and tasted some and bought some. Then back here for patio sitting, wine drinking and dinner. Perfect weather too!
On the 4th, we went to the Smiths for fun and food. Jan had decorated so cute! It was a blast! But no fireworks.....a good thing for us as we had them here in Owensville the night before. They were in the park and we could see them from our house!
Here are some pics of the 4th!!



Drinks anyone??





Nice table..great food, great friends!






Barb loves holidays!



The guys do too....but need to nap afterward!



That is about it for now....will keep posting as things happen! Love living here. The summer has been fun and busy and the weather, so far, really pretty nice! Gotta go get my walk in now though..... Bye for now!



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're getting settled in. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the flowers are Beautiful, way to go Mike. Judy, the hair looks nice on you. now the great TV show the guys are watching, like some I watch. snoar. glad you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete