Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Caregivers

This blog would not be complete without a word or two about my caregivers. Let me just say that I really hate to be dependent on anyone else but myself in any situation. I have always had pride in the fact that I could fend for myself when push came to shove, that way I am responsible for any action or inaction on my part. However in this situation, I was always at the mercy of my caregivers- the nurses, my physician, physical therapist and most of all my wife, Judy, my personal nurse. What dedication they all had! They guided me, advised me, and treated me so well that I am going to be forever grateful. I know that I can never repay them for the wonderful service they gave me so gently and confidently. What a great group of people. My wife, Judy, has been so good to me in this helpless condition in which I was, meeting my every need with smiles and great insight into what I need, she has gone the extra mile and then some. I think that I am ahead of my expected healing because of her and my diligent program of exercise that was given to me by my therapist. Thank you Judy and every one of my caregivers. Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment